LAMBIC: ABOUT TIME & PASSION DOCUMENTARY SCREENING AT THE GRAND DELANCEY + RARE LAMBIC DRAFTS & BOTTLE POURS!
Wednesday, February 26th at 5 O’Clock
Join us at the Grand Delancey on Wednesday, February 26th for New York City Beer Week as we co-host a very special screening of the film, Lambic: About Time & Passion with Beer Session Radio and The NYC Good Beer Seal! Along with the documentary we will be pouring 12 rare lambics on draft and in bottle pours, each sourced from producers featured in the film.
Rarely seen outside of Europe, Lambic: About Time & Passion is a captivating documentary about the world's oldest continuously produced beer. We will start the screening at 7:00 PM, but come in as early as 5:00 PM when we will begin serving our amazing selection of lambics! Highlights include Cantillon Fou’Foune and Cantillon Kriek on draft as well as Drie Fonteinen Intense Red and Tilquin Oude Quetsche Tilquin à l'Ancienne available in bottle pours.
Check out the trailer for this outstanding documentary here -
There is no admission fee for this event and the documentary screening is free. All event beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice. The documentary runs for 66 minutes.
THE OFFICIAL LAMBIC: ABOUT TIME & PASSION SCREENING BEER LIST:
- Boon Geuze Boon Selection (Gueuze Lambic; Draft)
- Cantillon Fou'Foune (Lambic w/ Apricots; Draft)
- Cantillon Kriek (Kriek Lambic; Draft)
- Cantillon Mamouche (Lambic w/ Elder Flowers; BTL Pour)
- Cantillon Cuvee St-Gilloise (Lambic w/ Hallertau Mittelfrüh; BTL Pour)
- Drie Fonteinen Armand & Gaston (Gueuze Lambic; BTL Pour)
- Drie Fonteinen Intense Red (Kriek Lambic; BTL Pour)
- Drie Fonteinen Oude Geuze (Gueuze Lambic; BTL Pour)
- Drie Fonteinen Oude Kriek (Kriek Lambic; BTL Pour)
- Oud Beersel Framboise (Framboise Lambic; Draft)
- Tilquin Oude Gueuze Tilquin à L'Ancienne (Gueuze Lambic; BTL Pour)
- Tilquin Oude Quetsche Tilquin à l'Ancienne (Lambic w/ Plums; BTL Pour)
THE GRAND DELANCEY CELEBRATES ORVAL DAY 2020
Saturday, March 21st at 12 O’Clock
Please visit The Grand Delancey on Saturday, March 21st as we join the top beer bars from across the globe in celebrating Orval Day 2020.
One of the most important beers to ever come out of Belgium, Orval is an amber-hued Saison that is dry-hopped, then finished with Brettanomyces. Intensely aromatic and dry, this one-of-a-kind beer is as complex as it is unique. One of only 14 officially recognized Trappist breweries across the world; all Orval beer is brewed within the walls of Notre Dame d’Orval Monastery. The alluring complexity of this iconoclastic beer has made it a world classic, one that has inspired a generation of brewers across the globe to craft bone-dry beers of mixed-fermentation.
By participating in this event, you are also contributing to a great cause. On this day, Orval will donate proceeds from each bottle sold to the Safe Water Network, which provides clean, sustainable water to Ghana & India.
There is no admission fee for this event. Bottles of Orval will be specially priced at $9 for this event.